Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 490

Thread: Random: Random subject thread (NOT insanity)

  1. #141
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd have his head rolling on the Major Square, with the towel and everything.

  2. #142
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Square near the town hall in the center of Madrid. Centuries ago, you would inform people of important stuff and have spectacles there.

  3. #143
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bash.org is dangerous. It's the funniest site ever, but it's a very dangerous time waster. And I was browsing quotes today, and I ended up laughing insanely for half an hour ?after closing the bash.org window?, I even cried out of laughter.

  4. #144
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    major square? i didnt get what u meant by that ^^;;;;;

  5. #145
    Inactive Member warpedpavilion's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2004
    Posts
    101
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <AcidGame> Shit!
    <legozrule> What?
    <AcidGame> I downloaded an xbox emulator, and when I tried playing a game, it locked up, so I decided to end it.
    <legozrule> Then what?
    <AcidGame> I accidently clicked 'send error report to microsoft' >_<
    i LOVE bash.org....miguel is absolutely right tho...you turn it off, yet you still laugh like hell for minutes afterwards...its amazing how dumb some people can be

  6. #146
    Inactive Member warpedpavilion's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2004
    Posts
    101
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    anyone have any ideas for taking over the world?...see, its one of my hobbies, only i would really like to have sme ideas as to how to go about it

  7. #147
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, of course! We had a thread about this... anybody remembers where?

  8. #148
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    It's on page 2 or 3, I believe.

  9. #149
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Found and bumped it, look for "Turn $2bn into world domination" [img]smile.gif[/img] .

  10. #150
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Col, too bad I have no evil plans for world domination.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •